Kiến Thức HNK Sibenik VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, away win

kimtan2021

Thành Viên
17/4/20
22
1
3
30
soccertips.net
Thành Viên
HNK Sibenik VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, away win
1. After 4 rounds, soccer tips betting HNK Sibenik got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, HNK Sibenik got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 28.6%.
2. After 4 rounds, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is HNK Sibenik 0.80--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 232 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 66 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 38.79%; Draw win rate: 28.45%; Away win rate: 32.76%; Home odds win rate: 55.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.83%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 905 matches, the home team got 396 wins, 236 draws and 273 losses. Home win rate: 43.76%; Draw win rate: 26.08%; Away win rate: 30.17%; Over odds win rate: 45.19%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 47.85%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.50-1.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 games, the home team got 20 wins, 15 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 28.99%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 49.28%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: best football tips HNK Sibenik(19.7%), Draw(25.0%), NK Lokomotiva Zagreb(55.3%)
Croatia 1.Division|HNK Sibenik VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Big Data Analysis
 

Đăng nhập

Hoặc Đăng nhập sử dụng

Ôn thi THPT QG

Shoutbox
Đăng nhập để sử dụng ChatBox
  1. D2KT D2KT:
    Shoutbox has been pruned!

Tin tức bạn bè

D2KT wrote on Hồ Thị Minh Duyên's profile.
Xin chào thành viên mới :)
Mùa mưa đến rồi, lại sắp được mặc áo ấm :bigsmile:

Chủ đề TOP

Thành viên trực tuyến

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Diễn đàn Kiến thức

  • Diễn đàn Kiến thức (D2KT) dành cho học sinh - Teens kết bạn, học tập và chia sẻ sở thích. DiendanKienThuc.com đang thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép hoạt động mxh.