Trắc nghiệm Helsingor VS Silkeborg, away win

kimtan2021

Thành Viên
17/4/20
17
0
1
30
soccertips.net
Thành Viên
Helsingor VS Silkeborg, away win
1. After 17 rounds, soccer tips Helsingor got 14 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Denmark - 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Helsingor got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 58.3%.
2. After 26 rounds, Silkeborg got 3 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 14 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Silkeborg got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Helsingor 0.95--0.5/-1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 909 matches, the home team got 395 wins, 220 draws and 294 losses. Home win rate: 43.45%; Draw win rate: 24.20%; Away win rate: 32.34%; Home odds win rate: 55.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.99%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1856 matches, the home team got 791 wins, 458 draws and 607 losses. Home win rate: 42.62%; Draw win rate: 24.68%; Away win rate: 32.70%; Over odds win rate: 44.23%; Draw odds win rate: 4.36%; Under odds win rate: 51.40%.
5. The 1x2 first odds free soccer tips combination of this game is 4.00-3.75-1.72.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Helsingor(20.0%), Draw(24.8%), Silkeborg(55.3%)
Helsingor VS Silkeborg, away win
 

Đăng nhập

Hoặc Đăng nhập sử dụng

Ôn thi THPT QG

Shoutbox
Đăng nhập để sử dụng ChatBox
  1. Dream 18 Dream 18:
    Shoutbox has been pruned!

Tin tức bạn bè

D2KT wrote on Nguyễn Thành Sáng's profile.
Chúc Chú sinh nhật sức khoẻ ạ!
Trung tâm tiếng Trung đông học viên nhất Hà Nội - Tiengtrung.vn
Học tiếng Trung tại trung tâm tiếng Trung đông học viên nhất tại Hà Nội. Học tiếng Trung trực tiếp với vua tiếng Trung youtube Dương Châu. I’m teaching Chinese. Pls visit to study https://tiengtrung.vn/
Được nghỉ hè rồi ^^

Thành viên trực tuyến

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.

Diễn đàn Kiến thức

  • Diễn đàn Kiến thức (D2KT) dành cho học sinh - Teens kết bạn, học tập và chia sẻ sở thích. DiendanKienThuc.com đang thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép hoạt động mxh.